Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Very Best Thing On My Porch

                                               Sandra dictated this story today to Bibi

I just wanted to tell you one thing.  There is something on my porch right now that I love more than anything that was ever on my porch.

It is my bunch of raspberry branches.  Bibi cut them off our raspberry bush because they were taking over our garden. She brought them home.


I love the raspberry jungle in our garden.  It's my favorite place to hide. Once there was a branch hanging very very low and I could reach the sweet little red parts.  I liked that.  But I think it's silly that people only eat that very little tiny sweet red part, because I like every single other thing about about my raspberry branches.



I love to eat the leaves. If you ever look on a list of things bunnies like to eat, it says raspberry leaves.  I eat them when they're fresh, I eat them when they're dry and crunchy.

I eat the roots. I chew on the twigs and branches. They keep my teeth healthy. Look what a good job I do of chewing on branches!



It is the best beauty secret for pretty girl bunnies. My fur has never been shinier or softer.


Now I have my own personal raspberry jungle at home and I hope I can always have that. It's the thing I am always always playing with. 

If you know any indoor bunnies, tell them they have to get their own indoor raspberry jungle.

Next week I am going to tell you about the thing I most don't like on my porch! 

Love,
Sandra The Free Range Superbunny

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sandra,
    I'm so happy that you have Mama to help you find your favorite food...yummy. Bibi is such a good Mother. You look happy and bigger. Are you growing? How much do you weigh now? Please keep in touch with me because I love seeing photos of you and hearing all the good things about your live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sandra:
    I love hearing from you and knowing how well you are doing. You were so lucky to find Bibi, as she's a really good Bunny Mom. Enjoy chomping on your raspberries...chewing on the branches is very good for your teeth, too. Looking forward to meeting you and Bibi soon.
    Love,
    Sugarbunny49 (aka Donna)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweeties--both bunnie and mama!!

    ReplyDelete