Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sandra Wants To Be A Mommy

Sandra tells you here in her own words what happened this week.

--Bibi Farber



I pulled all my fur out again and I put it all in one place behind Bibi’s pink pillow.


I did that because I want to have babies and before they have their own fur they can stay warm with mine. That’s how we do it. I really want these babies.  I made everything ready for them. 



I was so excited running running running around all week. I was so happy I was going to be a mommy.  
  
I mean I really thought I was going to be.

I pulled all my fur out and put it in a good place where we could be.

But then there were no babies.  I don’t know why.

Then I got sad.  Why are there no babies? I got sad and I hid all the next day. I only came out to eat and I ran away every time Bibi tried to hold me.

But at night I did let her hold me and she said: I know why you are sad.  I am sad too.  It would be great if there were babies for both of us. You are so wonderful Sandra and you are like a little baby for me.  I love taking care of you and playing with you. I love seeing you happy and running and jumping and playing hide and seek. I know why you are sad but Sandra I love you and we WILL have more animals and people in our family and maybe they just won’t be babies.

Then I hopped out to my outside house and I played in the wet snow even though it was dark. 



 I am not going to be sad for so long.

Sandra The Free Range Super Bunny

2 comments:

  1. Dear little Sandra:
    Some of my bunnies had the same experience as you, and I found furry nests hidden in every corner. They were sad for a few days, too, but then they cheered up and started playing again.

    Bibi can adopt a companion bunny for you at the local animal shelter. There are many young rabbits who need good homes and would love to be part of your loving family.

    Wishing you and Bibi a wonderful 2012, and I hope we get to meet one day soon. Keep writing.

    Sugarbunny49
    Saugerties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Sandra stories - she even looks like our bunny, Houdini who we adopted from a shelter in November. Please keep writing them.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete